Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Red Bay Grocery

On the way back to Destin halfway between the metropolis of Bruce and the Springs of Ponce de Leon on Highway 81. Ten miles south of I-10 is the Red Bay Grocery.  Stepping in there is like stepping back in time. I am happy everytime I walk in there, it is kind of difficult to explain, you almost need to experience this place, I love it!!!  The food is "wow" so good and not expensive.  It is the place to stop when you are coming to or leaving the area for sure.  Friendly people and really good tea and banana pudding, which in the south is key.








Yummy local honey fills the shelves...


Bill
Abbi
Morgan
This is just me being immature thinking the "Buck Lickers" next to the Liquid Plumr is just funny.  Only in the  south!

No comments:

Post a Comment