Wednesday, March 17, 2010

St. Patricks Day

Happy St Patricks Day!  It has been a cold and cloudy day which has made traffic almost stop. A lot of Spring Breakers are here and they seem to look younger and younger every year...  Certainly I am not getting any older?  Anyways, I made corned beef and potatos and to my suprise - my children LOVED it.  There was no meat left.  I also served sweet peas for a bit of green (they were not as big of a hit, but the dogs enjoyed so not all was lost). 

After school Morgan decided to go on a treasure hunt in our back yard - where she did dig up the garden - in her shorts and Justice Peace rainboots - looking for buried treasure.  We back up to the bayou, so we are pretty sure there is buried treasue in the back yard...  I will keep you posted on that front.



Lastly - Bill had to go to Pensacola today and brought me home the most beautiful roses today, look...

No comments:

Post a Comment