Friday, April 9, 2010

Puerto Rico

We jusy got back from a great trip to Puerto Rico and we looked high and low and although the rainforest and the food was great - our beaches in the Florida panhandle - yes little ole North America, are STILL the best!  I have actually travelled to many places throughout my life and we just can not be topped.  The sand is like white powdered sugar and the water changes from Emerald green to blue and it is clear...  but, since we did just get back from Puerto Rico, here are a few pictures.

Abbi on the rooftop pool in San Juan



We were actually here, the El Yunque National Forest...





The natural waterfalls, flowers, snails, ferns and subway!



Then it was on to the the Bioluminescent Bay

 

Next we walked the streets of Old SanJuan - but we were stopped by this BIG scarey puppy : )


and I know this is wrong, because I am Catholic and this was taken inside the Cathedral in San Juan, but it he really looks a little like Mr. Bean in this picture, sooooo we took pictures... I know, I know...  Sister Sue don't tell my mother.



No comments:

Post a Comment