Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Field of Poppie's

Ok, so what you do not know about me - which is probably quite a bit, but I studied Interior design in undergrad and LOVED art history - my absolute FAVE!!!  I studied under the college of architecture and it is still my heart - WHICH- is probably why I have migrated into real estate and away from the practice of law.  Oh well, I digress, but yesterday after a year of debating (and no I am not kidding, I take this very seriously) I decided we needed the field of poppies, after no one other than my Poppy.  Now we just have to wait for him Justin Gaffrey  to make a blue moon and or a red bird to remember baby Michael - although I do believe, he has made a red bird in the past....hmmmm.  I love his "you are my sunshine" too - just amazing and fun and it changes colors throughout the day, but always makes me happy!!!  Check him out and if you visit this summer be sure to stop by his studious because I can not possibly do any of this justice here.  


No comments:

Post a Comment