Sunday, March 2, 2014

Finest on the Emerald Coast

So it is a bit of a shameless plea - but we have a LOT of real estate agents on our area - everyone is an agent or their father mother or both are so asking for votes in this is perhaps a little like running for the President, but I am asking and the good news is the contest ends tomorrow!!! So one more day - if you would vote for me and my company - I would be so honored.  I did not pay for a tab to click on so you would actually have to type my name in, but I promise, I work hard and I work full time and I love what I do.  I pay attention to my listings, my clients and I make sure we find yoou the perfect home or investment property.
So if you click on the link above it will take you to the voting area where you have to vote for a minimum of 10 categories - but for Realtor #11 towards the bottom, you have to actually have to type in my name :) Thank you and welcome Spring Breakers!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment